Self-Employed & Employed Applicators Nationwide
We’re looking for experienced Self-Employed and Employed Applicators to join our nationwide team. If you’ve got the precision and skills to wrap some of the most exciting brands in the UK and can help us maintain our reputation for being the best in the business, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for professionals with vinyl application experience. The successful candidates will have impeccable attention to detail, excellent customer service skills and a flexible, can-do attitude.
We are particularly looking to extend our network of Applicators in the Midlands.
- Applying graphics to a range of vehicle types including trailers, vans and trucks.
- Checking job sheets/proofs to ensure the fitting process is completed meticulously.
Required skills & experience:
- IPAF / PASMA / first aid certificates would be advantageous.
- Positions are both site and field-based so a full driving licence is essential.
Production Operatives, Penrith
Cutting and preparing cut vinyl graphics, large format printing and all aspects of sign making and packaging.
Required skills & experience
- A great attitude
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Brilliant attention to detail
- Good time-keeping
- Ability to follow instructions to the letter
- Good numeracy and organisational skills
- Full training will be given so no prior experience necessary
Application deadline: 08/07/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,288 – £20,995 per year plus overtime