Careers at Ast…
Ast is a buzzing, creative, vibrant place to work and we really look after our team. If you are passionate about customer service, relish a creative opportunity, are hard-working and get things done, then we want to hear from you. We have extremely high standards and demand the best for our customers, so we expect a lot from our team, but it works both ways and when we find exceptional people, we look after them and keep them.
Don’t miss your dream job. Watch this space.
Self-Employed & Employed Applicators Nationwide
We’re looking for experienced Self-Employed and Employed Applicators to join our nationwide team. If you’ve got the precision and skills to wrap some of the most exciting brands in the UK and can help us maintain our reputation for being the best in the business, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for professionals with vinyl application experience. The successful candidates will have impeccable attention to detail, excellent customer service skills and a flexible, can-do attitude.
We are particularly looking to extend our network of Applicators in the Midlands.
- Applying graphics to a range of vehicle types including trailers, vans and trucks.
- Checking job sheets/proofs to ensure the fitting process is completed meticulously.
Required skills & experience:
- IPAF / PASMA / first aid certificates would be advantageous.
- Positions are both site and field-based so a full driving licence is essential.
We’re looking for an experienced, creative Graphic Designer to join our team in Penrith. Successful candidates will be charged with designing artwork for a number of well-known brands and so must have an innovative and creative approach, be extremely proactive and have an exceptional eye for detail.
- Create and implement exciting design ideas.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and innovations.
- Continue to build on client relationships by offering outstanding customer service.
- Creation of: vehicle graphics, signage, interior and exterior graphics, branded marketing collateral etc within brand guidelines.
- Attend project meetings.
- Work alongside Key Account Managers to deliver projects within the required timescales.
Required skills and experience:
- A qualification in Graphic Design or a minimum of one year’s studio experience.
- Experience of working with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Working in a buzzing, friendly environment with a close-knit team of people.
- 20 days holiday – plus bank holidays.
- Salary dependent on experience.
Applications close 27th July 2020
Get in touch
We're always happy to help.